Blogger Layouts

SeDetiK


Get your own Digital Clock

Monday 15 April 2013

:: HaK ::

its awareness campaign...hahaha

now i'm talking about HAK...my hak,

should i said "plez i'm begging u"

no! dats my HAK..so no need for me to begging u..rite...

make it simple guyss....make it simple...dont play with other peoples HAK

you juz make us being more .........................

be consider...i think it enough already for u to take our or my HAK...it was so long dear.....hehe

sy golongan marhein y memohon from u guyss...if not for me pun..atleast for our new generation...

remember it our HAK...............K.........


I'M talking bout dis guys.............  =) as i always said i hate politics but HAK still HAK....

If u think dis "things" is about politics then something wrong wif ur way of thinking dear.........=)




once upon a time i'm the one who are said

hey menda ape royalti nie!! ntah ape2 la dorang nie....

as a person who have brain, eyes, ears n good pancaindera..i used it for listen, think, look n analyze...from all resorces......n the conclusion is ------------> heyyyy guyss u take my HAK for a long timeee..............how could u kan kan....



now...u type je kat google...u can get everything there...complete information..remember, history was my favourtite subject...so dis kind of topics was so interesting for me to read n get the right fact...again FACT a.k.a FAKTA.

THen i found dis nice song to make u guys better understand bout our feelings n HOPE,,
(PLEZZ abaikan politics parts on dis songs...hehee...its better)


ok ta ta from me............

p/s : OH MY engelishhz

No comments:

Post a Comment